Legal Basis for collecting information
We process certain Information because it is necessary for us to be able to provide and administer the Website and its features. We also process certain Information to comply with certain statutory requirements. Such data is processed based on your consent. To the extent that processing is carried out on the basis of consent, it is for you to give such a consent and you may at any time, wholly or partly, withdraw your consent. If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Please note that access to certain portion of the Website Services requires us to access certain Information and if you refuse to provide us the consent, it may result in a suspension of your account.
Types of Information We Collect:
We collect the following information as and when you access the Website as set out below:
- Information you provide when you sign up to open an account on our Website or Information you provide when You subscribe to receiving notifications from our Websites : Registration information you provide when you create an account, or the information You provide when you request notifications/updates of our Websites and the contents contained therein such information may include your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, age, email address, username and password;
- Information received by us pursuant to your access our Website: Location information (either provided by a mobile device through which you utilize our Services or associated with your IP address) when you use our Website, usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you use our Website on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send. Information you provide in public forums while using our Website;
- Information you provide when you contact us for support: Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
How and Why We Collect Your Information:
We collect information through technology, such as cookies and web beacons when you use our Website. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience of the Website as set out below:
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service;
- Provide you with notifications via email and within the Website based on your notification selections and market the Website;
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Website;
- Synthesize and derive insights from your use of the Website;
- Engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding use of our Website;
- Provide, manage, and improve the Website;
- Protect our Website and our users;
- Understand and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported.
We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you have provided to us or which are collected automatically.
We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website, for market research purposes and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Sharing with Third-Party:
- We share non-personally identifiable information with Google Analytics to improve our Website’s load time, conversion rate and to check browser type, language preference, referring site and time of visit.
- When you subscribe for the Website, we share personal identifiable information (Name, email, account name, IP address) with the third party so that we can learn how you use the Website, provide you support, and communicate with you.
Information that cannot be uploaded
While using the Website, You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on to the Website that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to or infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Your Controls and Choices
You can control your choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your account as registered with us;
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, emails and alerts, if applicable;
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we shall amend or delete it and we shall request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same. Once you place a request to delete the Personal Information, we shall take all reasonable steps taking into account available technology and the means available to us, including technical measures to erase the Personal Information.
If you do not want us to process your Personal Information for direct marketing, you can give written Notice thereof to us. In each newsletter, you will also be informed that you can opt out of receiving further newsletters. You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by contacting email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to allow your access to the Website. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact our grievance office mentioned in clause 12.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
How long is the data kept?
We will keep Personal Information regarding you only as long as it is necessary, having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may store data for longer if required by law or if required in our legal interests, for example if there are ongoing legal proceedings.
Data security and integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide information to you or in order to do their jobs.
However, we may be required to share the aforesaid Personal Information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for us to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
All interactions with our Website use the Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL) protocol.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Except for your password, data isn’t encrypted while it’s live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it).
All data that we store in our log files or send to third party software’s that we use to analyze errors with the Software is anonymized and no personal identifiable information is sent to them.
Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
Contact in case of grievances
If you have any concerns about privacy or grievances regarding the Website, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Name: R Rai
Address: C7, Sector 7, Noida, UP
What are cookies?
We and certain service providers operating on our behalf collect information about your activity on our Services using tracking technologies such as cookies, flash cookies and web beacons. We use two types: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it’s easier to return to the Services or interact with our Services without signing in again. After you sign in, a persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by us when you return to one of our products. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session). This tracking data is used for many purposes including, for example, to:
- Authentication: If you’re signed in to the Website, cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
- Preferences, features and services: Cookies can tell us what your communications preferences are.
While you may block and/or limit our access to cookies, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, if may affect your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
Anonymous Information. Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
IP address. An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company, or your university. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our products hosting our Website, and we may combine IP addresses with Personal Information.
Notice. Notice may be by email to you at the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such changes in our Services, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
Personal Information. Personal information means and includes information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) and Sensitive Personal Information of a person by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of such person. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this anonymous information also is treated as Personal Information.
Public Forums. Our Website may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide Personal Information when you use any of these features, that Personal Information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party.
Sensitive Personal Information. Sensitive Personal Information shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the applicable law and is presently defined to mean such Personal Information which consists of information relating to (i) passwords; (ii) financial information such as bank accounts or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health conditions; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) Biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise; provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2000 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive Personal Information.